Saturday, August 1, 2009

Purple hair?

What hair color should I pick? I can pull anything off (as I'm told) even purple. My sister just got hers done a purpleish reddish brownish blackish color and I don't want to copy that, but I want crazy. I'm not too into black or platinum blonde but if recommened I will check it out. I'm leaving in a few minutes. I'd like to go Loreal because it works....... THANKS!



Purple hair?

/ Go bold - and make yourself mad at the same time...



Dye the left side blonde, and the right side black.



Then, cross it over forward. You'll hate it, and love it, and know it is completely different from anyone else.



Purple isn't unusual.



You're different!



Purple hair?

why are you asking the same question again?



just do what you want ok?



pick your own hair color. if you think that you can pull off any hair color, which no one can, because you have to match your hair to your eyebrows, then just do what you want. ok?



Purple hair?

"Purple Hair" was a great movie. Prince was in it.



Purple hair?

try this



http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb53/...



Purple hair?

Natural hair color.



Hair dyes significantly raise your risk of developing melonoma/skin cancer of the scalp.



Purple hair?

specail effects hair dye is way better for funcky color like purple im dying my hair purple soon and im going to use specail effects hairdye

No comments:

Post a Comment