Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dye over bleach?

I want to go blonde. I used Loreal Le Blondlissimes LB01 an ultra lightening color and shine system. Okay so i have red undertones, and it turned out a dark orange. (i did a test strand) When i saw the strand didnt take on my hair, i figure this leaves me to the option of getting a 40 percent proxoide, bleach it out, wait 24 hours or so, then dye it a dark blonde. Any suggestions on how to make this the safest way. And im doing this at home, not a salon.



Dye over bleach?

dont use anything with ash in it, it will turn green. i went from darkest brown to a medium blond by just coloring my hair 1 or two shades lighter every 3 weeks..... it is best to take your hair up in color by doing in in levels.... if you bleach it out, you will destroy your hair and run the high risk of possible breakage.



Dye over bleach?

Yikes... good luck. I do not see thing working out well at all... my advice is go to a salon sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment