Thursday, October 8, 2009

Need Hairdye help -- Hair was dark brown, is now a medium brown?

I used Loreal Excellence Creme Blonde Supreme hairdye on my hair and it didnt give me the results I wanted. It made my roots light, but the rest of my hair is still dark.



I bought some Loreal Perfect Blondissima creme (bleach) and I was going to use that first and than the blonde supreme, but I read the directions and it said that I shouldnt use both.



I have another blonde supreme hairdye and I still have the bleach. What should I do?



Should I use the blonde supreme again and see if it will lighten my hair a second time around?



Can I use the bleach, wait a day and than use the blonde supreme?



Im assuming that it says I cant use both because they both have bleach in them.



Any suggestions, thoughts?



Thanks.



Need Hairdye help -- Hair was dark brown, is now a medium brown?

I think you should use the bleach to get the result you want and leave it a day or two and then use the blonde supreme, and I don't think anything will happen if you do that.



Just don't use both on the same day, or worse, mix them because you could end up with frazzled hair which is never a good look :P



good luck :)



Need Hairdye help -- Hair was dark brown, is now a medium brown?

Wait a few days--it will fry your hair if you don't.



I wouldnt use what you used this time again--use the other, but give it at least 48 hours.



Need Hairdye help -- Hair was dark brown, is now a medium brown?

I have super drak brown hair and had MANY MANY bad experiences with hair dye. Please call their helpline or go to a professional. You can really screw up your hair using home hair dye kits!!



Need Hairdye help -- Hair was dark brown, is now a medium brown?

There should be an 800 or 888 toll free number or a web site on the packages. Call them I did when I Had a problem similar and they were able to answer my question. Mine had to do with a medical problem I was being treated for so be aware that some medications will affect your hair, color texture, and the way chemicals (dyes) will take, or not take in my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment