Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dying my hair brownish... advice?

I'm asian, so my hair is a very dark dark brown... (people obviously mistake as black). I want to dye my hair a lighter brown (not really light, just a rich dark brown).



I'm not going to a salon to get it proffesionally done. D= Just a home kit.



What hair company does the best job in coloring hair without destroying it... I heard loreal was pretty good.



How long does it typically take to grow out?



Does shampoo really effect how long the dye will last?



Dying my hair brownish... advice?

idk



Dying my hair brownish... advice?

I DONT MUCH MORE ABOUT THAT BUT GARNIER IS OK



Dying my hair brownish... advice?

the best dye that has stuck in my hair is the cheapest dye...its only like 3 bucks a box.. CORNSILK is the name and its loreal maybe? not sure on the brand..its NOT the poweder.



Dying my hair brownish... advice?

Revlon is good



Dying my hair brownish... advice?

dont do it by urself nd dont do it if u have a dark coloured head



Dying my hair brownish... advice?

loreal is good, revlons new brand is nice too



most people touch up around 6 weeks, but go by how much your roots grow out



make sure to use a color friendly or brunette friendly shampoo, its bad for your hair if you dont, and it moisturizes extra.



Dying my hair brownish... advice?

L'oreal Preference is excellent!!!!!!!!! It doesn't dry out your hair (unless you're doing a REALLY light colour like blonde or bronze).



Dying my hair brownish... advice?

Nothing in the stores are good. You're better off going to the salon.



Dying my hair brownish... advice?

I use L'Oreal Superior Peference and it comes with a color saving conditioner that you use weekly. It is supposed to the keep the color longer, but I am sure it differs for everyone. Usually you will have to touch up the roots within 6 weeks, but of course everyone's hair grows at different rates. And I never just touch up the roots, if I am buying a whole box of dye, I am dying it all!



Dying my hair brownish... advice?

IF U WANT SURE WHY NOT!!!!!!???????



Dying my hair brownish... advice?

Loreal is good. so is Garnier Nutrisse.



It will take about 2 months for the roots to really show.



Yes, shampoo will fade the color out some, but not too much.



btw - you should use conditioner a lot to keep it healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment