Thursday, October 8, 2009

Loreal Color Pulse?

If youve ever tried this, please answer. i want to try it but i dont know much about it, except its not a permanent dye, but that it washes out... am i right? How long does it stay in? Does it damage hair? Would you reccomend it? Thanks so much!



Loreal Color Pulse?

Its about 8 dollars. it works great. it stays in for up to 10 days (8 for me) but it fades after the first couple of times you wash it. i do recommend it. i used it to try out a color before i got it permanently. good luck (:



Loreal Color Pulse?

I've used this a few time and it washes out mostly within a month. After that, the rest gradually fades back to your natural color. As it washes out, you can see the color come out when you rinse it, so it may stain your towels. So far so good for me with that, but I'd recommend dedicating an old towel for that. It didn't seem to damage my hair, and I would recommend it. I have a fear of permanent dye and this stuff doesn't scare me. I really liked the color "Red Pulse", it's a bright cherry red. Also tried "Funky Cherry" but that one was a little more bland, not nearly as bright. Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment