Thursday, October 8, 2009

How to get a platinum blonde hair?

I have very fair hair and skin but somehow i can't color hair in color i want.I was using all kinde of color(loreal,garnier,...) but still have yellow hair!



How to get a platinum blonde hair?

Go get it done at a salon. I made the mistake a couple years ago of trying to get platinum results at home and only ended up with brassy yellow/gold that totally killed my hair. I ended up having to give myself a buzz cut cause it felt like a brillo pad. There was nothing I could do to fix it. I have light brown hair, so it shouldn't have been difficult to get blond, but it was with the store products. I did use an ultra light bleaching product, not regular hair color.



How to get a platinum blonde hair?

USe a bleaching product first. Loreal and boxes similar have them in the blonde section. YOu have to bleach it before you color it. I used to do the same thing, try to dye my hair blonde and my hair was orange and yellow all the time. Then i bleached it and dyed it blonde and it was perfect first time. However now i have brunnette hair because it looks best on me.



How to get a platinum blonde hair?

If you want platinum blond hair you just bleach it!



How to get a platinum blonde hair?

bleach! just becareful because u dont want the bleach to rewin your gorgeous locks!

No comments:

Post a Comment